There are few journeys in life, which are memorable. I have told here few of my memorable journeys. Read them they may not be too interesting but that are based on real experience

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

IOL Memories

Ah.....Illusions Online - My first IT company
Where I had a memorable journey of 4.5 years
Many times I remember – Our small office group no less than a complete family, Deewan Center, London’s Richmond office, our trips to UK
Design cell (Vanny, Sanchita, Mamta, Mukesh, Vijay, Rajneesh), Admin (Aditi), Account (Swati, Reshama) and our office front desk babe miss Kamlesh Kaur :) (not in any snap here, trying to search)

Cannot forget – our picnic times, office parties, night out in boat @ gateway, drinks with geet, vishal, dinesh and all gang @ Galaxy, Oasis and sometime on the bar @ goregaon station, don’t remember its name.

I don’t think I ever had such a nice time after that

Thanks Mohsin to keep those snaps with you and very sorry as I have stolen them from your IOL Album on facebook

Maria, FM I wanted to put your individual snap (again stolen from Mohsin’s album) on this blog page but thought to take your permission before

No comments:

Post a Comment